Friday, April 4, 2014

Introducing Coral 8

I love it when a new shoe brand comes on the scene, especially one that is trying to improve the offerings in the vegan and sustainable category.

 Coral 8 is a new business bringing some cute new styles with non-animal based materials.

Their Zooey pumps are super cute. The black and white is a classic combo but the gold glitter is really jumping out at me in a fun way.


The Bell lace-up comes in a bunch of different combos but I like the tri-tone the best.



Who couldn't use a sweet cap-toe flat, especially in coral and cream.  The Alicia ballet flat has you covered with this and creme/gold and black/black patent.



And I wear the heck out of driving flats, especially in the summer with cropped jeans or shorts.  So comfy and colorful. I'd select the royal blue Michelle but their green and black versions are great too. 


I'm really looking forward to see how they continue to expand their collection.  There are a number of other options including some very fun peep-toes and some work-appropriate options.

They are reasonably priced too so tons of positives all around!


No comments: