Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sam & Libby for Target


I was excited, when I popped into Target over the weekend, to see the new Sam & Libby for Target shoe collection.  I have a number of  Sam & Libby shoes from ages ago and they are always cute.

This collection is reasonably priced and had a variety of styles from sandals to wedges to loafers.  I especially liked the ballet flats.


The loafers are great with jeans and the cap-toe ballet flats are pefect with shorts and dresses and skirts. I got the black/creme pair and the taupe/neon yellow pair.


Not all stores will have all the styles, so check online too. The Bree ballet flats, for example, also come in a creme/tan and a light turquoise (which I may have to order as well!)

I think the flats are the best designs in the collections and they look fancier than their price, so snap a few up!

No comments: