Friday, March 2, 2012

Payless is ready for Spring

It's been a while since I've checked up on what Payless has going with their designer collections.

It seems they are still going strong with their design.  I've picked out three favorites from each collection.

I love the modern style of these Isabel Toledo Marina flats.  The aqua color is going to be strong for spring and these will work with tailored outfit, jeans and even into the Fall with tights.


Christian Siriano's strappy Rosa heels can't get any sexier.  Lacing, hot hot red and a curvy leopard print.  They may be a bit high for it but sultry dancing is almost required.



But I think my favorites are the print wedge Mapleton sandals from Lela Rose.  They just look so airy and fresh.  Summer stripes with a bold print and a pop of coral?  These are the ones I plan on buying to wear with a swingy white skirt.




There are tons of other styles too.  Thank goodness for their BOGO!


2 comments:

K said...

I bought a pair of the Lela Rose wedges from payless last summer and they were without a doubt my most worn pair of shoes! They are so comfy and such a great pop of color to every outfit...I had to get another pair in a different color for this coming warm season!

Unknown said...

I rarely go to Payless but happened to go to one today and could not believe my eyes when I saw this shoe. To add to my surprise -- they were on sale. Unfortunately, they only had them in size 9 and above and I wear a 7.5. The clerk said they had them for a long time. I work in Chicago and called a bunch of stores. Some never got them and the few that did were sold out. I decided to try some New York stores and bingo -- several stores had them so a co-worker picked them up for me on her way home. I owe her BIG TIME. Can hardly wait to get them!!! P.S. In case a male name shows up as the blogger, I'm using my husband's gMail account :o).