Friday, January 27, 2012

Le Sigh - Charlotte Olympia Garden Trellis Heels Spring 2012

I haven't had the opportunity to see this collection in person, but I don't think it matters.  One way or another, I'm going to have to get me a pair of the trellis platforms from Charlotte Olympia's Spring 2011 collection.

I've seen several versions of them, including the lemony sandals with white...

The gold...

























and, my personal favorite and hopefully soon acquisition... the palm print with white....


What will I wear with them??? I have no idea!  But even if I have to just sit and stare at them or maybe wearing them with my nightgown, I don't care.  I love them and need them!



Images via The Coveted and Charlotte Olympia.


4 comments:

Ashe @ Ash in Fashion said...

The palm really is beautiful-- I think the gold are my next favorite (so disco!).

They'd be so great with a vibrant solid sundress!

WendyB said...

I want the gold!

Lia said...

the last ones (palm) are pretty great. reminds me of an over the top 60s pool party in florida. yes, all of those things at once. i can't explain it. it just is. haha

http://www.the-launderette.com (My Vintage Store :)

The Furry Godmother said...

Oh, Poochie! I girl crush you! Sometimes, when I feel my shoes are lonely, I wear them to the studio or just to do the dishes.

Swoon!