Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Caught My Eye - Oscar de la Renta Lapis Clutch

I don't tend to gush over runway shows but I am such a fan of color that I couldn't help but love on the Oscar de la Renta S/S 2012 RTW presentation.  I was especially fond of these yellow/black and green/black dresses.



But what really caught my eye was this... a lapis stone clutch with a tiger's eye clasp.

It's something that I would never have a "need" for but it's so beautiful that it's something that I really really want.

I am sighing about it until next year to see if I need to only dream about it...


5 comments:

Virginia said...

Oscar PR Girl said that while the Lapis Clutch is beautiful, it is ridiculously heavy. Could be a deciding factor!

Poochie said...

I still want it no matter how heavy!!!

It's art.

: )

Poochie

WendyB said...

Those dresses blow me away.

AlixRose said...

That first dress - OH MY GOODNESS! Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow dress & the clutch is luscious!!

Frances