Sunday, April 17, 2011

Instant Access - 4/11 - 4/17

You know the week is going to be awesome when it starts off with tots, right?

A quick peek at my pink Maneki Neko Luck Cat

Stylish office supplies


I went in with another tonal French manicure
Revlon Red with Sally Hansen Red Carpet tips


I got an alfresco date night.


Maybe it was my cute Kate Spade Luggage Stripe shoes


Friday night we had live music, Champagne and fire with friends


On Saturday, we learned about the earth and ate falafels


Pretties!


Sadly, my Saturday night was me being a nerd and organizing my polish
(with swatch cards, no less!)


I'm obsessed!


Sunday was gorgeous. 
And me and my pretty kitty lounged in bed for a bit.
We had a pic-nic in the yard and just ordered a hammock for summer skies.


Everyone's hogging the bed already!


But I've got fun nails to kick the week off on a colorful note.
Revlon Fuchsia Fever and Ulta PiƱata Yada Yada

I think Spring is really here for good. I'm ready for full skirts and pretty sandals.
Who's with me?

No comments: