Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ensemble du Jour - 6-23-10

More pink and green but this time it was leaning towards the preppy side, I guess.

This really is one of my favorite skirts.



It's hard to tell but the fabric is a tiny green and white stripe which is then embroidered with a beautiful hot pink pattern on the front.




I paired this with a white knit v-neck top and white patent tassled heels from Charles David.


I even put on a wide headband with large green and white stripes but I can only wear them for a short while. I end up getting a massive headache, sadly.



I think white shoes get a bad rap. I don't know why. I love white shoes, especially in patent.



I mean, how classic and classy are these?



The top is from Target, the skirt from Anthropologie (ages ago) and the heels are Charles David, also from 6+ years ago.

1 comment:

WendyB said...

This makes me want white shoes.