Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ensemble du Jour - 5-18-10

I've had my Where the Wild Things Are skirt since Fall but haven't really had a chance or place to wear it. It is a bit "out there" for my day-to-day life but finally I just decided to wear it anyways.

Yes, puffy furry skirts and tall lace-up boots may be a bit much for the office, but it was chilly and I said what the heck.



I want this to sit a bit lower on my hip and then pair it with something lighter and some strappy shoes but today it was a tucked-in black JCrew shirt and the Ann D. boots with polka-dot tights.


Outfit 5-18-10Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



Oh, and the Wendy B. Woolf necklace... to go with the fur, of course!

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I'm glad I was a part of this fun outfit :-)

hiyaluv said...

Wendy B necklace is my fav part! I love that little wolfie guy:)
smiles,
gina