Monday, May 10, 2010

Ensemble du Jour - 5-10-2010

I did a bit of a reverse "haul" over the weekend. I took back 4 dresses (2 of the Target/Zac Posen ruffle dresses and two JCrew chiffon dresses) because they were just not thrilling me. While they were cute, they just didn't seem to perfectly fit me or my life, so better to take them back and have someone else give them a good home.

Okay, maybe it was more like a status-quo haul because in JCrew I was instantly smitten by these adorable "Frankie" bubble dresses. At first I thought they were rompers with bows (so cute!) but they are actually dresses. They fit great, are cheaper than the Target dresses and so comfortable! I had to wear one today and I feel so cute.

I'm wearing the lavender one today with a navy cardigan and my Miu Miu kitten mary janes.

May 10, 2010
May 10, 2010 by Princess Poochie featuring Miu Miu shoes


I love the bow! They come in a navy and a peach as well, and these really cute floral prints. I got the light grey with pink flowers.








And a cute pink cardi to match. I might have to go back for a grey cardigan as well.

These dresses are cute for work and for running around on the weekends. In fact I can't wait to pair these up with all kind of colors and cute heels and sandals.

6 comments:

WendyB said...

They do look like rompers on first glance. Love the boob bows.

Anjali said...

Wow, that outfit set looks amazing! Personally I was too scared to try on the Frankie dresses in store 'cause I don't think they would do anything for my figure, but I bet you look super cute in them!

Poochie said...

Goldenmeans

I'll try to do a picture later today. They are super cute, you should try them.

Wendy,

Boob bows rule, of course.

hiyaluv said...

These are too cute! I love them!
smiles,
gina

Kayla said...

they're all adorable. Love the outfit.

http://ramblingofasmalltowngirl.blogspot.com/

mel said...

i LOVE these two amaizng dresses!
have a great weekend
x

peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com