Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ensemble du Jour

Over the holiday I was in Target and they have some cute new skirts coming out for Spring. They're simple pencil skirts, which I like but they had this polka-dot, a nice solid black one and a bright bright yellow that I was extremely tempted by.




This outfit was somewhat inspired by the Kate Spade Fall line and color combinations. I mean, I love bright tights anyways. This was just another reason to break them out along with my equally as bright Sermoneta gloves.





For jewelry I wore an equally whimsical Paraphernalia necklace - Cpt. Poulet!




The tights are JCrew and the peep-toes are from Target as well.




I felt quite festive for a regular Tuesday in the office.

9 comments:

Ashe Mischief said...

I LOOOVEEE this outfit. Like, so fiercly.

WendyB said...

I have Sermoneta gloves too!

Lisa said...

I love the bright pink elements in this outfit!

Stephanie said...

I love the skirt. I'll have to go pick up the bright yellow!!

Anonymous said...

shoe daydreamer, i wanted to ask you - how many shoes do you own in total ?

Poochie said...

Anon -

Hmmm... not sure. It's probably somewhere around 200. I have a set amount of space and will often sell off or get rid of shoes that I'm not as passionate about to make room for newer pieces.

Thanks
Poochie

Anonymous said...

thanks for the answer.

i also own about 200 pairs and i have a space problem too (basically despite the fact that i ve got lots of wardbores i cant actually place my shoes there) and i keep them in boxes too, so i was interested in knowing how many you've got in total.

where and how do you sell/or get rid of the ones you are not feeling anymore ?

i also liked your posts about various colours and would like to ask you to do the rest :)) like blue green gold etc

Poochie said...

Anon -

I keep all of mine in their boxes too. For selling, I'm using a local consignment store or ebay.

And I am definitely going to be doing more of the color series. I just need to find time to take some pictures!

Thanks
Poochie

Katie said...

whoa- i LOVE this outfit!!! those gloves are killer.