Monday, December 14, 2009

Needed - Strong Brown Boots

I've been enjoying wearing my new flat black boots but I've realized I don't have any brown boots and I really really need them. My new obsession is for these Frye "Melissa" Tall Riding Boots.







I love the equestrian style, especially the front laces and the leather piecework.
They are very similar to the boots I actually used for my riding lessons, except those are black with no laces. I think I would wear these year round as well. I've never bought Frye boots but I've been told they are well-made and comfy.
A good investment? I need them, right?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes Frye is an investment. But they will last forevery :)

WendyB said...

They look great. I'm always admiring Frye boots but they never seem to fit me. The one time I got a pair, Henry didn't like them: http://wendybrandes.com/blog/2008/07/agony-of-feet/

Poochie said...

Henry always has the best taste. I would trust his judgement.

Muttersome said...

You absolutely need to get them! Jessica on What I Wore has been sporting them recently and they look so chic and sophisticated.

Anonymous said...

Um yes, you need them, I promise :) So pretty!

Katie said...

yum- those are GORGEOUS!

Sara Darling said...

I haven't worn any Frye boots lately but my dad has a pair I would steal when I was in high school which were maybe ten years older than me (and I was born during the Carter administration). They've been re-soled countless times and are still going strong.

MEOW said...

I have FRYE boots for 10 years and still wearing it. My best investment in apparel. Really love it.