Friday, October 30, 2009

Ensemble du Jour

This was the outfit I was going to wear last Saturday but it was too rainy to risk it with my new shoes.



I even debated wearing plaid tights (a much smaller plaid) but thought that might look a bit crazy... at least for my office.





It was still chilly out but not too bad.
Cardigan: Field of Flowers from Anthropologie
Cardi: Target
Skirt: JCrew
Tights: ???
Shoes: Chanel Fall 2008 via Ebay

I think I need to get a detail shot of this cardian because it has some great elements. Big carved buttons that are actually snaps and ribbon cut ends to the heathered grey trim. I've had this for about 5+ years now. That is one of the good things about the pieces from Anthropologie. They're so unique yet classic. Sadly they are typically pricey too unless you get them marked down on sale, which is what I usually wait for.



2 comments:

jennine said...

i really love this ensemble! the boots, and more plaid please!

WendyB said...

Ha! You look great. And you took into account your office standards. Of course, you have a lot of practice with that due to your adherence to Disney rules!