Thursday, June 25, 2009

Featured Shoe: Christian Louboutin Very Prive Lace Peep-toe

Today's featured shoe is quite possibly one of the prettiest I own. Let me introduce the Christian Louboutin Very Prive Platform Peep-toe in nude crepe and black lace.



Such a pretty shape - here they are waiting for the Color Study - Neutrals photoshoot.



And from the back they are just sex-ay!



With the red sole they are simply wicked...






It's kind of hard to tell from the photos but they nude crepe fabric is an amazingly delicate pinkish nude that is almost shell-like.






I tend to think they have almost a boudoir feel to them.

I find Louboutins so funny. Almost every pair, even in the same shape, fits differently. These happen to fit but then they get a little loose in the heel in spite of being kind of narrow. Some fit great, some fit loose, some fit tight. Is there no consistency to the lasts they use?

Why such variance?

7 comments:

SassyGirl said...

Ooohhh those are sooo HOT. I love lace and I love peep-toe heels!

Leia said...

What beauties!

eade said...

those are amazing! re: fit.. i'd call the company and speak directly with someone.. certainly they owe you an explanation being you've purchased many now..hehe ;-) which reminds me.. if you ever do all the shoes in individual pics on flickr it would be inspiring to see a Louboutin set.. ;-)

delete this said...

Oh I second M-L-E's request a Louboutin grouping would be droolworthy!!

WendyB said...

They're like lingerie for the feet! Beautiful.

jennine said...

almost? they definately have a boudoir feel to the! i particularly love seeing them on with a concrete and mulch backdrop. something about that makes me smile.
:)

Katie said...

those shoes are pure sex. i feel naughty just looking at them :)